Consuming oily and spicy foods, drinking alcohol and cigarettes, drinking small amounts of water and eating late in the night cause many problems. Constipation (Kabz) is also one of them.
What is Constipation
Constipation has become a common problem that every second or third person is struggling with. When there is less than three bowel movements in a week, then this condition is called constipation in medical language.
Constipation can happen to a person of any age, but in most cases it is seen in people of middle age. If you are constipated, you are not able to have regular bowel movements or your stomach is not completely cleared.
- The biggest symptoms of constipation are gas in the stomach, bloating and loss of appetite. Apart from this, there can be many other symptoms of constipation such as:-
- bad breath
- frequent runny nose
- intermittent headache
- acne on face
- heaviness in stomach
- poor digestion
- itchy eyes
- feeling weak
- be disturbed
- stomach cramps
- Stomach not clear even after defecation
- whitish or cloudy tongue
- back pain
- sore mouth
- hardening of stool
- straining during bowel movements
- not having regular bowel movements
- occasional nausea and vomiting
- abdominal swelling
If constipation is ignored, its symptoms can take a serious form, due to which your problem can increase. Therefore, you must immediately consult a gastroenterologist in Gurgaon as soon as you experience Kabz Ke Lakshan.