Liver Infection Symptoms:
If your stomach has suddenly bloated and you are not feeling hungry or there is a lot of itching on the skin, these symptoms.
Liver infection is common but its problems are not less. There are many types of problems due to infection in the liver and if it is not treated at the right time, it can also prove to be dangerous.
Here you will be told about the symptoms of liver infection, which may seem normal to you, but ignoring it for a long time can also damage the liver. So let’s know what the body indicates due to liver infection.
Symptoms of Liver Infection
- Loss of appetite – If there is an infection or any problem in the liver, first of all, its effect is seen on the appetite. Hunger stops. The stomach feels full even after eating a little.
- Jaundice problem – Jaundice is a serious problem related to the liver. Jaundice can occur when an excess of the chemical bilirubin is present in the body. Due to an infection in the liver, you may have the problem of jaundice again and again.
- Itching and rashes on the skin – Itching and rashes on the skin are the most common problems of liver infection. Although rashes and itching on the skin can be due to many reasons, if you have this problem repeatedly, then immediately go to the doctor and get treated.
- Swelling and pain in the stomach – Initially, you may have constant pain and swelling in the stomach due to liver infec.
- Liver-related problems will also be seen. Also, you will feel like some thorn from the inside. Consult a live specialist in Gurgaon for liver-related problems.